CureCN is highly multidisciplinary consortium with 11 partners from six European countries. They have been chosen for their complementary scientific excellence, technical expertise, and experience in translational research to reach the goals of the CureCN project.
CureCN Partners at a glance
- Assistance Publique – Hôpitaux de Paris
- Amsterdam UMC, Universitair Medische Centra
- Medizinische Hochschule Hannover
- Azienda Ospedaliera Papa Giovanni XXIII
- Università Degli Studi di Napoli Federico II.
- Crigler-Najjar Patient Organisations (France, Italy, Netherlands)
- MC Toxicology Consulting GmbH (terminated project participating in Dec. 2021)
- University of Leicester
- Eurice – European Research and Project Office GmbH